6 DAY WORKSHOP FOR NEW INITIATIVES IN GOVERNANCE RELATED TRAININGS
AIM AND OBJECTIVE
A Face to Face programme for those who can think of getting the mandate of the people to represent them. The programme aims to be a game changer and disruptor in Indian scenario as far a gender empowerment and social structures are concerned.
The programme is to help the participants come to a level where they can take advantage of the changing social milieu to make an entry into policy making and public service.
To make the participants learn the way the on how to plan early for getting into public service, getting to know how to obtain the mandate of the people and to know all the tricks to simplify and minimize their effort to do so.
It is the absence of these skills, and the base that allows the candidates to lose their track and start thinking and acting in a manner that is actually politician like.
FOR WHOM IT IS?
For all those candidates who have just started to think that they can actually represent people.
CURRICULUM FOR TAKING POLITICS AS CAREER FOR GIRLS
Number of Sessions spread over 6 days
- India in 21st century and its politics
- Types of power, Power through Politics or politics for power.
- What is Politics? And its type
- Why choose politics, as pastime or as career?
- Politics and Policy making, Service, and Manipulation
- Politics as Governance, Administration and Glamour
- Traits required to be present day politician
- Self understanding.
- Difference between Girls & Boys in their thinking attitude,
- Leadership traits, Leadership, Dhoni phenomena,
- Language, Semiotics.
- Knowledge and Observation
- Knowledge of International Relations and Diplomacy.
- Building Social Capital.
- Brand creation through Media and through Work
- Understanding perception building and creating perceptions.
- How to be successful in Politics.
- Learning and Acquiring traits through
- Through Linguistic Command
- Words are power
- Through Field assignment.
- Through Event organization
- Through Field trips
- By Solving problems
- Implementing what you learn
- Self understanding and brand Creation
- Body language.
- Practicing- Language, Speech, Debate, Dialogue…
- Handling people of complex type
- Identifying types of politics and Constituency
- Constituency Management, Nurturing Consitituency.
- Handling media-Mock Press Conference
- Handling media-Mock Parliament
- Social Media Management
- Examples of Women politician-Tejveer Surya & Smriti Irani as a case study
- Interaction with Guest Speakers. Cabinet Ministers, Party Spokesperson, Members of Parliament, Bureaucrats, Indias Ambassadors and Deep intellectuals.
11.00 to 6.00pm on from Monday to Friday/Saturday
STRENGTH OF THE CLASS
200 to have diverse interaction.
WHAT WILL BE ITS IMPACT?
The candidate will be able to know tricks of how to minimize efforts for preparation into politics, know themselves, customize their strategy, correct their language, think rationally, see beyond normal, start thinking objectively, develop leadership qualities and start practicing all what the politicians require.
Realization among the students what an honest guidance can do in making a career hitherto unheard of.
A monthly zoom meet to motivate the students to assess their performance will keep them in good spirits and help them know as to how to be self motivated.
- Mentors-K. Siddhartha (http://www.ksiddhartha.com/)
- Teachers and Specialists- Language Experts, A team of psychologists, NLP experts.
- Guest Speakers. Cabinet Ministers, Party Spokesperson, Members of Parliament, Bureaucrats, Indias Ambassadors and Deep intellectuals.
In situ or online on the website
Rs 5000, per candidate per week