Leaders don’t tell you what to do, they show you How it is Done
If you are youthful, passionate, hardworking and have a desire to make a difference at the national stage. UPSC civil services examination provides with that opportunity. By providing assured job security, immense social status, wide ranging powers and a limitless career growth opportunities, UPSC empowers you to serve the society in the best of your capabilities. By qualifying UPSC civil services examination, you don’t just qualify for a job, you get qualified to govern.
Where you are in complete control of your career, your future and your identity.
- Leadership is a privilege trait that one is endowed with or either acquired to better lives of others.
- It is not an opportunity to satisfy personal greed, to satisfy personal egos or to flaunt oneself. Greed, Ego and showmanship is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.
- Leadership is Kindness. “What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?” Kindness is more important than wisdom and the recognition of it is the beginning of wisdom. Being kind is more important than always being right.
- Leadership is all about having an identity, becoming strong, strong in mind, strong in thinking. Remember,
- When mind is weak, Situation is a Problem,
- When mind is balanced, Situation is Challenge,
- When mind is Strong, Situation becomes an Opportunity.
Our leadership guidance is to make you wise, sense every opportunity and utilise all that opportunity with your leadership by allowing your values to remain intact.
As part of our Life, Leadership and Career programme we take a complete accountability and responsibility of the students by identifying their talent, classifying their strength, guide them, to mentor them and to help them find a certain result for what they are striving for.
Civil Services is first of these careers, which can be made completely secure, under the new revolutionary pedagogy.
Other than Civil Services, also, to provide the students with multi dimensional avenues, whose talent and strength transcend beyond Civil Services, such as
Academics at International Level.
Journalism for 21st century.
Business development skill that enables the candidates to become billionaires.
This is to be achieved by being mentors, being their teacher, using their entire experience to guide them, using their information to place them wherever they can be best fitted, and honing their skills to prepare them for a new world, for new and emerging careers offering unlimited possibilities whose scope has been redefined in globalized India.