Har Ghar Tiranga FLAG CODE OF INDIA : Part III, Section IV Flag Code of India prohibits the incorrect display of the National Flag & outlines clearly what is considered improper while displaying or hoisting the National Flag.
Har Ghar Tiranga FLAG CODE OF INDIA
These guidelines ensure the respectful & appropriate presentation of our national symbol.
INDIAN NATIONAL FLAG | SYMBOL OF NATIONAL PRIDE
Governed@ by | FLAG CODE OF INDIA, 2002
Did You Know?
Part Ill, Section IV Flag Code of India outlines what is
considered improper while displaying the National Flag.
A damaged or disheveled Flag shall not be displayed
• Tricolour shall not be dipped in salute to any person/thing
• Tricolour shall not be used as a festoon, rosette or bunting or any other way of decoration
• Tricolour shall not be used to cover a speaker’s desk/draped around the speaker’s platform.
• Tricolour shall not be displayed with the “Saffron” Down.
• Tricolour shall not be allowed to touch the ground or floor or trail in the water.
• Tricolour shall not be displayed or fastened in any manner as may damage it.
No Other Flag/bunting shall be placed higher than or above of side by side with the National Flag
Source: Ministry of Law & Justice under Government of India, comprises: Department of Justice, Department of Legal Affairs and Legislative Department.
Best Online Coaching for Civil Service_IAS_ UPSC_IFS_IPS
#harghartiranga #Flag_Code_of_India #nationalflag #tiranga #civilservicesstudy #ensembleiasacademy #geographyoptional #k_siddharthasir #strategicthinker #ias #civilservices #upsc_motivation #upsc_aspirants #upsc_exam #trendsingeography #trendofquestions #geographytrends