FOUNDATION COURSE STUDENTS
To prepare the students foundation for any career to begin with and all competitive examinations.
WHAT THE FOUNDATION COURSE WILL OFFER?
A solid preparation background for diverse careers in India of 21st century.
- All Government Services and Jobs offered through SSC
- Banking Services
- CDS and Defense Forces Training.
- A Civil Servant,
- An Academician,
- A Media Professional
Why this course?
- There are Gaps/Weakness in our primary education system which requires a niche training and customized solution which the coaching institutes/tuition centres cannot do but require a niche solution and institutionalized solution.
- An eroded base which is a byproduct of India’s education system reflected in the students in the form of unbalanced perception management, lopsided scientific enquiry.
- Lack of imagination power, under developed thinking and analytical skills
- Coaching institutions with their similar type of course and content strategy are not suited to new and changing dynamics of various examinations where there is a need of continuous adaptation and evolution, in an honest and truthful environment.
For whom it is?
For students in the first/second year of graduation.
How Is the Course Different From A Regular Programme?
Not only does the programme prepare you for various tests and examinations, it also takes care all the deficiencies that you have developed so far as and which your school education has not taken care of. It means that there are no gaps left in the preparation of the candidate, the candidate is bound to be successful. This is ensured with a unique pedagogy
How Will an Almost Certain Result Be Ascertained?
- Building a supra strong foundation for bearing any amount of information and concept load.
- Well-researched sequencing of topics and flow of topics for minimized effort in studies and a filtered and uninterrupted evolution of concept.
- Minimization of the students’ effort through creation of a learning-based environment rather than only studies-based environment. Learning method is expanded beyond the confines of text bound and class bound studies.
- Preparation for Career based on mentoring with an enhanced support through teaching, training and coaching all of them combined rather than only coaching based.
- Major emphasis on imagination stirring explanation, rather than a dictation based class with an aim to minimize the students’ effort and improve their versatility.
What makes this programme so unique
Pedagogy for the Programme: In order to provide an almost certain result, ENSEMBLE has devised a unique pedagogy, that is unparallel, and that will speed the learning process, in its journey towards certain results. This includes a phase wise implementation of the programme beginning with identifying the problem of the candidates and filling the gaps that have been left in their school education.
Phases in which the programme will move
The candidates will be subjected to 2 years foundation courses, that will seek a total transformation of the candidates.
The foundation stage is a must for all candidates pursuing different careers. It envisages
- Fill the gaps in the education and transform and improve the personality of the candidates.
- Counsel the parents and students to bring the best in their a career leap.
- Build a solid foundation, making them revise whatever they have studied till date.
- Improve their language and observation.
Train them into building social capital, social bonding, reading newspapers, magazines, observe people in editorial and teaching capabilities, etc. and
Make a global citizen to master the locations of the entire world and India, know the background of events, all the problems that the world and our country is facing as well as be civilized and well-mannered.
Knowledge stage helps the candidate to prepare for different exams that do not require deeper analyses but a broad and wide information base coupled with a developed attitude for awareness
The candidates come to know of Science and Technology, Geography, Indian and International Economy, International Relations, Indian Polity, Governance, History, Heritage, Culture and Society. Incidentally, these subjects make up the syllabus of the Civil Services examination, and must be studied by everyone to be successful in various other fields. This level trains and prepares them for All Government Services and Jobs offered through SSC and Banking Services.
Having gone through the two stages, all the students will be prepared to take any career they wish to, based on the advice of our psychologists after subjecting them to an intensive one week talent and career identification programme. The various career may be:
- Civil Services – By the best teachers and mentors drawn from the best Institutes of India. This includes both central Civil Services as well as state PCS
- Academics – Based on the advisors, the candidate will start mastering a subject after he has been coached to qualify for GRE, to write articles in newspapers, books and monologues. He/she will be given recommendations by the scholars and academicians of repute to facilitate admission in the topmost universities of the world.
- Journalism – Students who are logical, have a flair for writing, and are ready to convert their pen into a weapon, will be trained to write newspaper articles, edit a book, prepare investigative reports, and then, will be sent to the best media academies.
The motto is to provide proper training on attitude and knowledge. The students who are best fitted for the job will be picked up, given the best training available in the country and sent to the best places for further training. When their interest and entertainment becomes their profession, and they have been subjected to best possible training in their attitude, they are bound to excel in that field. In fact, they are the people who will change the country and thus be known throughout the world.
- A panel of world repute comprising advisors to PM, Secretaries to the Govt of India, Academicians of national level.
- Very high academic credentials with endorsements of Vice chancellors of 6 University.
- Past Results of Civil Services of 1553 successful candidates.
- Experience of 20 years for a Chief mentor.
- Very good content that is under constant revision.
Pedagogy for the Programme
In order to provide an almost certain result, ENSEMBLE has devised a unique pedagogy a pedagogy that is unparallel, and that will speed the learning process, in its journey towards certain results. This includes a phase wise implementation of the programme beginning with identifying the problem of the candidates and filling the gaps that have been left in their school education.
|Components||Why is it important||Where will it help|
|Communication & Body Language Improvement||For being cultured
For being more acceptable
For making friends who can be helpful
In becoming favourites with the teacher
|Language Improvement||To express anything that the students wish to
To write good answers
To speak well
In other exams such as SSC, or any other exams
|Revision of entire school books NCERT and its current dimensions||To prepare the candidates well in advance of their Preliminary Examination, as the first phase of preparation out of three phases in the coming three years||In one day exams such as SSC, and forming the base of other exams including state PCS.|
|CSAT preparation and customisation||Extend the sharp thinking of the candidates, and their recent mathematical practices into making it||In exams such as SSC, or any other exams including Bank PO. exams|
|solid and concrete.|
|Understanding oneself, their parents and teachers||Know ones strength||In personality Development and Interview|
|Understanding their surroundings||Build one’s strength||In personality Development and Interview|
|Learning to make bonds, and social capital||In easing preparation and distributing work.|
|World trip in class||Understanding World geography for a solid base of World history, International Affairs, Geography, and Current affairs||In Preliminary Examination of UPSC, in SSC, in any competitive examination.|
|Reading Newspapers||For Current Affairs preparation||In any examination of the world.|
|Learning through various means-Films, Books, Interactions, Parents, Teachers, TV,||For facilitating learning and that too fun learning and learning through any source, not only books||In writing essay and General Knowledge anywhere it is required.|
|Background of events and World problems||For building a solid base for International and national Affairs and Current Affairs||Reading newspaper with ease, to answer all questions that can be asked from Society, Indian political background, and Foreign Policy.|
|Mastering GS Prelims Preparation||Revision of everything studied so far||Now the students can take any PCS examination.|
|Mastering CSAT Paper for Prelims Preparation||Practice makes perfect||In providing certainty and security for qualification|
|Preparing the candidates and perfecting them for Government Services and Jobs offered through
SSC. Banking Services
|Revision of everything studied so far.||Now the students can take any SSC examination or any one day examination.|
|and trains them for Self- Employment and Entrepreneurship development|
|Components||Why is it important||Where will it help|
|First phase of GS Mains Preparation with an equal emphasis on practice and perfecting PCS exams||Students are at par with any other students preparing anywhere.|
|Practice for Preliminary Examination Preparation||Practice makes perfect||In providing certainty and security for qualification|
|Mastering Optional Paper for Mains through knowledge, analysis and expression improvement||Provide safety for students|
|GS Mains Revision||Practice makes perfect||In providing certainty and security for qualification|
|Essay preparation throughout||Writing and expression practice|
Second year, Second phase
|Practice for GS Mains Revision|
|Assistance for job.|
Course Fee: Rs.75000/-