ASNWER BANK GEOGRAPHY/QIP
MARKS COVERED 500
The Geography Paper is one of the optional papers in the UPSC Civil Services Mains exam. The Geography Paper is for a total of 500 marks with more than 30 questions of around 100-200 words with marks of 10-20 being asked from 20 sections of the syllabus.
- Students who have done their coaching classes but are in urgent need to undergo transformation and mentoring. This course is for such students who leave Delhi for their hometown and those who want to have access to this ANSWER BANK.
- All students who have studied Geography, have done their classes of Geography and are finding difficulty in fathoming the new changes in the subject for Mains 2019.
- All of those who are still in half way preparation but finding it difficult to be confident to write answers in the subject for Mains Examination.
- To help candidates know and follow expectation of the UPSC and or state PCS.
- How to develop a proper understanding of the topics, which begin with various tail words like Discuss, Elaborate, Elucidate, Analyse etc
- To provide a ready availability of high quality answers of over 600+ questions of the toughest questions imaginable
- Incorporation of all heard unheard, unknown and unknown sources from where model answers are made,
- To provide a clear understanding of how a flow chart can be used along With diagram
- Deciphering the psyche of the examiner, and Decoding the “New Trend of Geography”.
- Learning the Art of forming interlinkages, with special emphasis on the current trends in the subject. Writing and expression improvement and identification of glitches in that.
- How to follow Intra and Interdisciplinary approach and make it perspective based rather than solution based.
- Compare the answers of qualified candidates.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT THE ANSWER BANK TO DO TO YOU
- Improve the way you look at writing any answer
- Improve your comprehension ability of the question
- Know how to structure your answer
- Understand the art of forming linkages
- How to proceed logically towards conclusion
- Ways to begin your answer
- Identify the Mistakes that the students can make.
- How can you enhance your ability to mould the perspective and balance your perspective?
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE ANSWER BANK
- Strategy demarcation and ways to answer any question
- Availability of Synopsis of 600 different answers on varied topics
- Availability of Video discussion of 300+ different answerss
- Some representative answers of IAS toppers
- Task and assignment to students to write some answers from different sections and their video discussion as well as a chance to get their answers evaluated.
- A recorded explanation by K. Siddhartha Sir that makes it easy for you to memorize the answers. Completely oriented to the needs of Mains this year next year and year after year. Over 300 recorded explanatory answers through Webinar/recorded video, which you can replay multiple times.
- 300+ Model answers
- Special Emphasis on Perspectives on Geography time wise, Number of Questions and
- Two online face to face Problem Solving Sessions with an interactive discussion.
- Video feedback of best and not so good answers of selective candidates chosen on set criteria by K. Siddhartha Sir himself.
The programme is under the guidance of Sri K. Siddhartha, (http://www.ksiddhartha.com) who will set the mindset, attitude and tone of the examinee as per the UPSC guidelines.
- Academic Head- Dr S. Mukherjee, Director ENSEMBLE
In case you wish to get your answers evaluated, follow these steps
- Ensemble will conduct 6 answers tests for willing candidates.
- All test papers would be available on the online.ensemble.net.in website.
- You are requested to write your answers starting with the question numbers in UPSC standard answer sheets
- Scan your answer sheets using the Cam Scanner App and make a PDF file.
- Send the PDF file to http://www.ensembleias.com/
- You will have an appraisal of evaluated answers in a video chat with K. Siddhartha Sir.
- We may request him to conduct a one to one session if the case may require.
Question Bank from which chosen questions are to be used for answers to be made available or will be made available.
ANSWER BANK CONTENTS
|TOPIC||MODEL ANSWER||RECORDED DISCUSSION|
|POPULATION & CULTURAL SETTINH||48||20|
|ECONOMIC & MODELS||42||19|
|SETTLEMENT 1& 2||46||28|
|INDIA PHYSICAL, CONTEMPORARAY||61||29|
|INDIAN INDUSTRY & TRANSPORT||55||21|
Contemporaray Issues are associated with each and every section wherever needed.