Answer Presentation Skill Improvement Programme
Test – 4
– 3 hrs. Marks –250
- Write one essay from each section.
- Use a series of A4 papers or a white paper booklet with UPSC prescribed margins on the right
- Word limit in questions, wherever specified, should be adhered to.
- After you complete the test, scan your A4 pages in the correct order and create a PDF document using the CAM Scanner App [available both for Android/ iOS]
- After scanning, please email the document to [email protected] and also CC it to [email protected]
- You will get a personal feedback within 7 days of your submission from [email protected]
- Note: Please send the email with subject – Your Name | APSIP Essay TS4
Write one essay from each section in 1000-1200 words. Contents of answer are more important than their length. All questions carry equal 125 marks.
- Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action
- Learning without thought is labour lost, thought without learning is perilous
- There are no accidents… there is only some purpose that we haven’t understood
- Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it