STRATEGY, ADVISORY & COUNSELING
GENERAL GUIDANCE AND ADVISORY
GENERAL STUDIES PT
GENERAL STUDIES MAINS
FOR +2 STUDENTS
- How should I start my preparation for the IAS exam?
- How important is the final interview of the IAS exam? Are the marks of “4 papers of GS, 2 papers of optional and an essay” combined with the interview marks?
- How can I prepare for UPSC from class 12?
- Do we really need deep analysis or a Jack-of-all-methods to succeed in the UPSC Civil examination?
- Which are the best sources/standard books for studying international relations for paper 2 of the UPSC for CSE (M)? How can I get weekly relevant questions on this subject?
- Is it essential to take coaching for the UPSC exams or can one prepare by themselves?
- What should I do after 12th if I want to become IAS officer?
- What are the pros and cons of self-study for the civil service exam?
- Is it advisable drop for a year to prepare for civil services in 2018?
- What should be done to get 140+ in the UPSC CSE Prelims?
- Is it advisable to take a year-long break for civil services preparation?
- How can one prepare for the UPSC exam to get into the IAS after class 12? Suggest books and strategies.
- What kind of attitude is needed or required for clearing the UPSC examination on the very first attempt?
- What are all the things one should read/know before going for IAS coaching?
- How do I prepare for the UPSC for CSE at home, without coaching? Is it possible?
- What are the basics while preparing for UPSC CSE?
- What are the main qualities required to become an IAS?
- How should I prepare for UPSC without any coaching?
- When will you take optional subject coaching?
- How should I start preparing for UPSC civils exam?
- In what mindset should one prepare for UPSC 2018 after seeing this year’s Prelims?
- How do I crack UPSC CSE in the first attempt while being under any circumstances?
- Can I prepare for IAS along with my graduation?
- What is the best way to prepare for the IAS during your college years?