AIM & OBJECTIVES
To help students develop a huge imaginative advantage by enhancing their concept, knowledge observation and application capabilities along with imagination and simplifying their learning immensely.
To help answer any question that may be asked from anywhere from the world in any manner.
To help memorise their facts easily and to improve their retentivity.
To help build a base for studying Current Affairs and International Relations which will be virtually impossible without having a command over World Map location (from the perspective of Geography Optional and GS mains also this section is very important).
10-20 in Prelims
Students who are fresh or have either done their coaching classes but have problems in World Geography section. This course is for such students who are short in confidence on studying Geography or having a low interest in Geography.
KEY FEATURE OF THE COURSE
- Have a complete study material beyond which nothing is required.
- Develop command over mapping section of World Geography.
- Developing proper understanding of the locations.
- Relevant interrelationship of Strategic issues associated with maps.
The programme is under the guidance of Sri K. Siddhartha, who will set the attitude, interest level and pedagogy as per the requirement of UPSC.
- Academic Head- Dr S. Mukherjee, MD ENSEMBLE
- Chief Course Coordinator- Ms Namanpreet Kaur
- Chief of Technology – Gourav Kakkar