Indian Monsoon: Explain how various factors influence the origin and development of the Indian monsoon system.
Why the question was asked
New research and findings
Very Marks fetching
How diagrammatic can one be
Deciphering points, Making correct diagrams
Physical Geography-K. Siddhartha
There are two parts of Monsoons-NE Monsoon and SW Monsoon
Origin of NE Monsoon
- Subtropical Westerly Jet and its bufurcation
Origin of SW Monsoon
Comprises of Monsoon winds from BOB and Arbian Sea, Tropical Depressions,
- Thermal Conditions
- Movement of ITCZ
- Sub tropical Westerly Jet
- Macarenas High
- Somali Jet
- Heating of Tibetan Plateau & Tropical Easterly Jet
- El Nino
- Dipole Circulation
- Madden Julien Circulation
UPSC Mains: Every year there are certain difficult questions in the UPSC Mains geography optional paper. In this series we will explain to you how to tackle these questions of unknown origin in the mains and get maximum marks. The video will describe:
To buy our online courses Click Here
- How to start your answer and its introduction.
- How to give geographical angle and sense to your answers.
- Usage of relevant diagrams and maps.
- Well-structured answer covering different dimensions.
The link to join the course is : GEOGRAPHY OPTIONAL
For more details : Best Online Coaching for Civil Service_IAS_ UPSC_IFS_IPS, Free Study Material ENSEMBLE IAS ACADEMY
Call +91 98115 06926
Visit us:- https://ensembleias.com/
Online Store: https://online.ensemble.net.in/
#INDIAN_MONSOON #UPSC_Answer_Discussion_2021 #ensembleiasacademy #geographyoptional #k_siddharthasir #ias #civilservices #upsc_motivation #upsc_aspirants #upsc_exam