QUALITY IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
AIM & OBJECTIVES
- To help candidates know and follow expectation of the UPSC and or state PCS.
- How to develop a proper understanding of the topics, which begin with various tail words like Discuss, Elaborate, Elucidate, Analyse, etc.
- To provide a ready availability of high quality answers of over 600+ questions of the toughest questions imaginable.
- Incorporation of all heard/unheard, known and unknown sources from where model answers are made.
- To provide a clear understanding of how a flow chart can be used along with diagram.
- Deciphering the psyche of the examiner, and Decoding the “New Trend of Geography”.
- Learning the Art of forming interlinkages, with special emphasis on the current trends in the subject. Writing and expression improvement and identification of glitches in that.
- How to follow Intra and Interdisciplinary approach and make it perspective based rather than solution based.
- Compare the answers of qualified candidates.
- Students who have done their coaching classes but are in urgent need to undergo transformation and mentoring. This course is for such students who are preparing for 2019, and who leave Delhi for their hometown and those who want to have access to this ANSWER BANK.
All students who have studied Geography, have done their classes of Geography and are finding difficulty in fathoming the new changes in the subject for Mains 2019.
All of those who are still in half way of preparation but finding it difficult to be confident to write answers in the subject for Mains Examination.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT THE ANSWER BANK TO DO TO YOU
- Improve the way you look at writing any answer.
- Improve your comprehension ability of the question.
- Know how to structure your answer.
- Understand the art of forming linkages.
- How to proceed logically towards conclusion.
- Ways to begin your answer.
- Identify the Mistakes that the students can make.
- How can you enhance your ability to mould the perspective and balance your perspective?