AIM & OBJECTIVES
To help students develop immense tactical advantage by enhancing their concept, knowledge observation and application capabilities as well as imagination and simplifying their learning immensely. To help answer any question that may be asked from anywhere in any manner. To help memories their facts easily and to improve their retentively.
GEOGRAPHY OF THE WORLD
- Salient features of World’s Physical Geography.
- Distribution of key natural resources across the World (including South Asia and the Indian Subcontinent).
- Factors responsible for the location of Primary, Secondary and Tertiary sector industries in various parts of the World (including India).
- Important Geophysical phenomena such as Earthquakes, Tsunami, Volcanic activity, Cyclone etc.
- Geographical features and their location- changes in critical Geographical features (including water bodies and ice-caps) and in Flora and Fauna and the effects of such changes