Essay Paper UPSC 2021 Instructions
- Total Marks: 250 marks, Time duration: 3 hours.
- The essay must be written in the medium authorized in the admission certificate which must be stated clearly on the cover of this question-cum-answer (QCA) booklet in the space provided.
- No marks will be given for answers written in the medium other than the authorized one.
- Word limit, as specified, should be adhered to.
- Any page or portion of the page left blank, must be struck off clearly.
Essay Question Paper – UPSC Civil Services Main Exam (Written) 2021
Write two essays, choosing one topic from each of the following Sections A and B, in about 1000-1200 words each:
- The process of self-discovery has now been technologically outsourced.
- Your perception of me is a reflection of you; my reaction to you is an awareness of me.
- Philosophy of wantlessness is Utopian, while materialism is a chimera.
- The real is rational and the rational is real.
- Hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.
- What is research, but a blind date with knowledge!
- History repeats itself, first as a tragedy, second as a farce.
- There are better practices to “best practices”.
UPSC Main Exam 2021
Connect with us on Facebook:
Connect with us Instagram:
Join the WhatsApp group for regular updates:
To know about ENSEMBLE IAS Academy’s Esteemed Academic and Advisory Panel.
To get access to some of our most sought after courses for Civil Services Examination.
Visit the link below to understand the Civil Services Examination
Join our FREE courses to kick start your civil services preparation
GEOGRAPHY FOR CIVIL SERVICES MAINS
FREE BULLS EYE PROGRAMME (your roadmap to Civil Services preparation)
FREE NCERT Video Lectures (Revise your school basics)
FREE Prelims Exam Mock Test (Take the mock test to experience Prelims Exam)
FREE Interview Program (Get a sense of how your interview is going to look like)
Meet our Successful Students
Join our Online Courses designed exclusively for Civil Services Aspirants.
UPSC Prelims Test Series (updated)
General Studies Geography for Prelims (updated)
General Studies (GS) Foundation Course
General Studies (GS) Geography for Mains
General Studies (GS) Mains: 500+ Answer Bank (understand what a perfect answer looks like)
Geography Optional Study Material (get all the material you need to prepare easily from your home)
Geography Through Maps (World)
Geography Through Maps (India)
Quality Improvement Program (QIP) for Geography Optional
Environment, Ecology and Agriculture
Ethics and Integrity
100+ Essay Bank (updated with latest essays)
Our Books and Publications (contents of these books match exactly the syllabus of Civil Services)
For more details : Best Online Coaching for Civil Service_IAS_ UPSC_IFS_IPS,
Free Study Material ENSEMBLE IAS ACADEMY
Call +91 98115 06926
Visit us:- https://ensembleias.com/
Online Store: https://online.ensemble.net.in/
Email: [email protected]