RUSSIA’S UKRAINIAN STRATEGY HAS AN EYE ON CENTRAL EUROPE & BALTIC : In this video we have brought an update on what’s happening in Ukraine and what will be the strategy of Russia—By Shri K.Siddhartha.
It answers questions on 1. Why is Ukraine important?
2. What is the genesis of the discord?
3. Why is Russian posturing serious?
4. Will USA and West will be able to check Russia?
5. How will affect the geopolitics of Europe?
• Russian President Vladimir Putin’s motives are clear either when he presents impossible list of demands as a pretext to invade Ukraine. • If Russia attacks Ukraine, should it happen, it will only serve as a long-overdue wake-up call for the West about Russia’s intentions to establish an exclusive sphere of influence in Eastern Europe and assert Moscow’s claims to exercising influence in Central Europe, within NATO’s perimeter…. Europe’s security would deteriorate dramatically. The zone of competition would shift from Eastern Europe to Central Europe and the Baltic states.
• Russians believe that it is a right opportunity to act. Ukraine joining NATO increases if there is a stronger U.S. leader.
• At this point of time, Germany may succumb to Russian pressure. Scholz is seeking “a new beginning” in relations with Russia that has sent warning signals to smaller European countries which fear that Germany may strike a deal and reach an accommodation with Russia behind their backs.
• So, should the West immediately impose tough sanctions on Russia, provide defence assistance to Ukraine, demonstrate unambivalent support for Ukrainian sovereignty.
• Westerners divided as they are do not seem to understand what is at stake. They think that only the fate of Ukraine is being decided, which is of less concern to them than that of Armenia….The same Europeans believed in 1939 that Hitler’s demands would be limited only to Danzig.
Connect with us on Facebook:
Connect with us Instagram:
Join the WhatsApp group for regular updates:
To know about ENSEMBLE IAS Academy’s Esteemed Academic and Advisory Panel.
To get access to some of our most sought after courses for Civil Services Examination.
Visit the link below to understand the Civil Services Examination
Join our FREE courses to kick start your civil services preparation
GEOGRAPHY FOR CIVIL SERVICES MAINS
FREE BULLS EYE PROGRAMME (your roadmap to Civil Services preparation)
FREE NCERT Video Lectures (Revise your school basics)
FREE Prelims Exam Mock Test (Take the mock test to experience Prelims Exam)
FREE Interview Program (Get a sense of how your interview is going to look like)
Meet our Successful Students
Join our Online Courses designed exclusively for Civil Services Aspirants.
UPSC Prelims Test Series (updated)
General Studies Geography for Prelims (updated)
General Studies (GS) Foundation Course
General Studies (GS) Geography for Mains
General Studies (GS) Mains: 500+ Answer Bank (understand what a perfect answer looks like)
Geography Optional Study Material (get all the material you need to prepare easily from your home)
Geography Through Maps (World)
Geography Through Maps (India)
Quality Improvement Program (QIP) for Geography Optional
Environment, Ecology and Agriculture
Ethics and Integrity
100+ Essay Bank (updated with latest essays)
Our Books and Publications (contents of these books match exactly the syllabus of Civil Services)
RUSSIA’S UKRAINIAN STRATEGY
For more details :
Best Online Coaching for Civil Service_IAS_ UPSC_IFS_IPS, Free Study Material ENSEMBLE IAS ACADEMY
Call +91 98115 06926
Visit us:- https://ensembleias.com/
Online Store: https://online.ensemble.net.in/
Email: [email protected]
#civilservicesstudy #ensembleiasacademy #geographyoptional #k_siddharthasir #ias #civilservices #upsc_motivation #upsc_aspirants #upsc_exam #trendsingeography #trendofquestions #geographytrends #civilservicesstudy #ensembleiasacademy #geographyoptional #k_siddharthasir #ias #civilservices #upsc_motivation #upsc_aspirants #upsc_exam #Ukrainecrisis #RussiaUkraineconflict #blackseageopolitics #europeangeopolitics #Punctured_truths #Glamourised_lies #strategicthinker